Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New Kids on The Block...let's Rock!!!



Eric surprised me with New Kids concert tickets for my birthday...

You can see the excitement and anticipation on our faces...well, at least MINE!!






The sad part about seeing all of the fans out there was that they were all so OLD and FAT!! There were so many middle aged women...I remember going to my first concert and wishing that I could be in the double digits so that I would have a chance to have one of the New Kids fall in love with me...I'm pretty glad, now, that I was still just a kid!

1 comment:

Meradith said...

Oh man I must say I am so jealous right now! That concert looks so fun! I was obsessed with Jordan Knight as a wee lass... I used to cry listening to "I'll be loving you forever." No joke haha. Glad it was a blast!