Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dinner at the Legal Tender.


Yesterday Eric's parents treated us to a birthday dinner at the Legal Tender in Evanston. Here, Eric and I are happily enjoying our Prime Rib dinner,...Eric, not so much, as they gave him horseradish instead of butter for his potato...oops!!!


What studly men!


The love birds!


Here I am blowing out my candles (the number of candles on the pumpkin cake are totally arbitrary so don’t try counting!). Of course I made a wish…we’ll just have to see if it comes true!!!

2 comments:

Phillips Family said...

"You wanna see Daisy dance!!?"

Annie said...

Interesting how out of place Adam looks in the pictures. Every one is dressed so nice except Adam...anyways looks like you had a great time. I can't imagine the horseradish added too much to the potato. Hope you enjoyed the pumpkin cake. My mom made that from scratch right?