Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New Kids Continued...


Jordon Knight (still rocking after two kids- not that a guy's body really changes after having kids...no bitterness there) singing his classic, "I'll be Loving You Forever..." I'm not that kind of guy, who can take a broken heart...so don't ever leave...

Joey Joe McIntyre, pointing and posing for a picture...

O.K., this picture is a little embarrassing...but, hey, when in Rome...cheer your heart out!...Just get on the floor and do the New Kids dance!!! Oh, oH, Oh, OH, oH!

I liked the stark contrast of expressions on our faces...as you can see, I don't think Eric enjoyed himself quite as much as I did!!! Eric really is too kind...he also got me a pedicure and a really cute figurine. I've never had a pedicure for no reason before (it was always because someone was getting married and I was a bridesmaid...)! Eric works so hard during the week and then has to endure New Kids and a nail salon...he's a catch, what can I say?!?

I call this: New Kids a la Temple Clothing. Actually, it's my sad confession that I once gave their security guard a Book of Mormon to give to them...on the front cover I wrote, "Dear Joe, I love you...let me tell you about another Joseph I love...Joseph Smith..." Ironically, I went to dinner when them years and years later and asked about it...and to my dismay, they remembered, "Oh my goodness, that was you?!" I was so thrilled that it took me about five minutes to get that they were TOTALLY MOCKING ME!!! Oh, well, it would have been a good story...

No comments: