Friday, November 7, 2008

Party in Midvale!

So, seeing as how I couldn’t come up with a respectable maternity Halloween costume idea combined with the fact that we had no where to go…we didn’t bother getting anything…but then, Jennifer Carlisle decided to host a FABULOUS Halloween party at their Midvale property. There was spectacular food (the Spinach Raviolis with Pesto sauce was my favorite)and great company.


Here, after Eric and I pulled out our old outfits, we are trying to show our old Crypts and Bloods signs from back in the gansta’ days but I think we just ended up looking like we had MS. I didn’t think the tattoo sleeves were that realistic…until we noticed that a lot of the guests seemed wary of us. Then one of them asked Eric if he was really into tattoos… to which he replied, “NO MAN, we got these at Walmart!” We were convicts…but Brooke thought I was a pumpkin…sigh!



Jim and Julie went as a fifties couple…I think Jim should think about wearing his hear like that permanently. They were hot, hot, hot!!!


Carli’s costume sort of freaked me out. I did not like that old woman. Every time I was speaking with someone, I would see her from the corner of my eye…this weird, faceless midget old lady…not good!


Eric’s Aunt Sue is a very talented seamstress and made her daughter and grandsons costumes from Star Wars. Here is Princess Leah and her little Ewok! CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!

2 comments:

Phillips Family said...

I have seen this convict costume before...looks like you guys had a good time. Sorry we couldn't make it. You guys looked like very convincing convicts.

Brandon and Becky Patrick said...

I love the custumes!! Seriously, the tattoo shirts look awesome. And Carli's custome is hilarious. Kind of freaks me out :)