Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hallow's Eve, Eve at the Phillips'


We decided to have a Halloween party with a few of our friends. I think I got it from my mother…I have a need to take pictures of food…strange, I know.
My little harvest display…


I thought these were so creative (it took me forever to come up with the menu)…I made deviled eye balls!...then I looked online the next day and about a billion people had already come up with the same idea…oh well…


We ate yummy Halloween themed foods and played Mofia! It is one of my favorite games….EVER!! Crazy…you could tell we were playing with rookies as no one caught on to the fact that ALL of the men who were chosen to be Mofia (which was all but Denver) each picked off their wives by putting them up on the chopping blocks…literally!!! I would have expected this type of treason from Eric…but Colton, Destry and Josie…I am truly disappointed!!!



Here most of us are...from left to right; Britney, me, Eric, Emily, Bowman (cutest baby EVER!!), Colton, Destry & Kristy and Jill & Josie. We all looked better in this picture...but to be fair to Josie...his eyes were closed so I posted the one below as well!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Thanks for the fun party!