Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy 2012!

On New Year's Eve, everyone was so shot from helping us with Max and the girls that they all conked out by 10 o'clock (myself included) but I woke up just before midnight and Eric and I still had to run our traditional run in the snow around the house. Since we were in California and there was a lack of snow, we decided to walk down to the Bay in front of my parents' house and counted that as an adequate substitution for our traditional run. I was sad to not get to do our usual run, but after last year's particularly cold weather and me getting trapped in a snow drift and then having my entire feet blister and peel like I'd dipped them in paraffin, I think my feet were grateful for a year off. Here's hoping you all had a wonderful New Years!!!



No comments: