Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Girls' Blessing

This is my favorite picture of the entire day!

The girls and I sported our matching bracelets (courtesy of Charayye).

Max and Lia. She was a little tired, but they both did fabulously at their first sacrament meeting.

Family shot.

Everyone...thank you everyone for coming, we know the drive is a long one and we appreciated it so much!!!

Max and Lucy...is there anything cuter, seriously?!?!?!

O.k., maybe this one...

I love pink and have always wanted a pink party...so, I made sure we were pink galore!!! I even made pink heart shaped ice cubes to go in the pink punch! Some women have to learn to embrace the pink once they have a daughter...not the case with me!!

I made a pink trifle with three different pinks!

Kristee, Linzie, Adam & Eric eating...

Jason...
Kenzie (Buzz Lightyear), Max (Woody) & Lucy (Jessie). Lucy found a brilliant way to torment Max's soul by saying that Woody is a girl...Max could not handle life while she taunted him...it was hilarious!
Me & Meradith. Don't be fooled...I'm not wearing a dress...that's my apron.

Julie & Carli...we were sad Chuck couldn't make it!!
Jared and Kristee...

Our new friends in the ward happen to be two of Camille and Adam's best friends! So, we invited them to come over for lunch! Ruth teaches relief society and I am always excited when it's her Sunday.
Among other things Adam & Camille gave Max some silly putty and Eric and Carli were being mean to Kiri...I didn't get a good picture of the pig nose he put on her...

Max and Julie share the same birthday, so I made Julie and strawberry lemonade cake with purple fondant roses I learned how to do online. Here she is making a wish and then never had a single piece of my cake!!! I'll try not to be offended! :) Happy birthday, Julie!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Freak Aimei! You make me look so lazy!! That party is awesome and had to be so much work. Leave it to you and making awesome food. I wanted that cake so bad just from the pictures. I love your apron. I got my sister one that looks very similar. I know it sounds terrible, but I wish I kept it for myself:) In addition, your blessing pictures are perfect. I love your skirt as well. Such a beautiful family you have!

Phillips Family said...

It was a fun weekend. We were happy to be able to come for at least the blessing. The party looked great.

Kristee and Jared said...

Thanks for the invite to the blessing and Max's party. We loved them both and were glad to get to see you guys and meet the girls. They are so cute! Thanks again for letting us stay at your place. We had a great time.