Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Snowdays and Church...

The girls have been doing so well...they're both about 11lbs and just thriving and have such good dispositions. They're both smiling so much and Lia and Kiri both had their first laugh two days ago. They both sleep through the night, I'm talking 10p.m. to 8 a.m. I'm too anal to let them slept that long without food...so, I wake them up once or twice to feed them.

They still don't have that much to do with one another...they don't seem annoyed at the others' existence...just totally unaware!
We finally went to church all together last week...I figured, they've been blessed...it's time.

We've had such a mild winter this year...thank goodness!!! Sadly, Eric's parents and brother and sister-in-law and baby were going to come visit last week but got snowed out!!!! We were so sad...but at least we got some snow to make snow angels and...

we played around and even made snowman for Max...

It was HUGE!!!! It took us forever to make!!!

Just kidding!!! It was all we could manage to stick!!!

3 comments:

Keith and Charayye said...

Ok Aimei...You are SO AMAZING at keeping up on your blog! I know, I know, I need to update! Don't worry I will! I LOVE all your recent posts! I love Max's Bday post! Oh how I love and miss that little boy! I keep asking Vander about him so he doesn't forget! I showed him pics just like last week saying remember Max haha! And I LOVE your little babies blessing day! Oh my gosh and the pic of all 3 of you wearing your matching bracelets I did! It was like so touching to see that! And the fact you mentioned my name! You are so cute! I just feel bad I wasn't able to get you the rose stud earrings to match! I will though! The gem faire is at the end of this month with other stuff I'm picking up for you as well:) Your girls are just beautiful! And I LOVED the Christmas cards you sent btw! Adorable! mine will be coming soon, however they wont be a Christmas card! More New years haha! It looks like all is going great for you all! Please know how much I/we miss you guys! I REALLY do! I hope we see you guys again soon! Keep in touch always! xoxo
Charayye

Keith and Charayye said...

Oh yeah! And I love the 80's party! You all looked great! wish I was there for that! I would've pulled out something great!!!

Phillips Family said...

We were sad we couldn't make it down last weekend. Ah well, those are the breaks. We were looking forward to the Chinese buffet and the amazingly huge mall. Well, any mall is big for us small towners.