Thursday, November 1, 2012

Carli's Shower

Carli's shower was actually October 4th, but I've been catching up on the blog. Jody did the bulk of the decorating. It was fantastic. Pinterest wishes it could pin a party this cool!
Poor Carli is actually passed her due date. She called it and was right, she did go full term! I have never known such a feeling!
I made gumballs in baby food jars since Carli likes gumballs.

The chocolate favors

There was Carli's Craving Bar

The best caramel apple chocolate wedges ever.


Na na posing  so angelically in front of the treats

Obviously a green black and sheep theme to Carli's nursery.

Aunt Carli holding Kiri

I like this picture because I think I have one at this exact spot of my showers, Camille's showers and now Carli's.

Lots of fun memories between the Hendricks and Phillips.
 
This cute boy grady and his pretty mom

The yummy drinks that Annie made

Kiri and mom

Lia Julie and grandma Julie

The mom-to-be looks so good!

Carli and Kim


Brenda and Julie and Kiri

Max and Hanky, I don't know if people are aware, but Max LOVES Hanky.

Nana and Max...I'm sad I didn't get a picture of Brooke. She is such a great babysitter.

Tasha helped feed Kiri the entire shower!

Grady loved all of the clothes Carli got.

Cougar pride

You can almost see them staring each other down...who do you think is winning, Jackie or Lia?

This is the only picture I got of Jody who worked so hard on the shower and Annie.

 
The girls playing around (Kiri and Lia -left, right)

1 comment:

Annie said...

You got some great pictures! I may have to steal some! I'm so glad you update your blog as often as you do.