Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October 2nd, welcome Devon!!!!

 
 
The day before we left California...my nephew decided to come into this world early so I could meet him!!! Devon, we're so glad you're part of our family now!!!
 
We made the drive over to Sac town to meet him. The girls kept alternating turns kicking poor Max in the face!
 
My mom bought this orchid that smells of chocolate when it blooms. It bloomed the morning Devon was born.

Max was so excited to find a magician's hat.

On the way to Sacramento I passed this sign that always reminds me of driving back to school. 

Here's a shot of the proud new dad.
Devon with his Red Pocket.



Parker working all the live long days.
 
Heigh ho, heigh ho, it's off to work we go! 

Max having cereal after they got drenched in the backyard.

No comments: