Sunday, October 14, 2012

We went to Michael Jackson's house!


We went with Eric to Jackson Hole, Wy for a business trip. Last year we went as well and it was pretty much the last thing we did before the girls were born. What a great year it's been. It may sound so cliche but it seems so weird to think of our family with out the two of them. On the way there, Max kept asking when we would be at Michael Jackson's house.

I love everyone's face in this picture...Kiri sucking her thumb, Lia smiling (even though I know she's kicking Kiri) and Max with his toy and that face...I remember visiting my brother Peter in his dorm his freshman year at Berkeley and seeing these family pictures where I'm making the EXACT face as Max  in each one. At the time I was horrified that he was showing all these college boys these unflattering pictures, but now it seems so funny to me...what was going on in my head?
I love this boy SO much...so, when he said, "Mom, no more pictures of the sisters...take one of me," this is what he decided to do. He's so funny! 
The only time I can remember CRAVING chocolate is when I was pregnant with Max. Sure enough, Max could not resist this French bakery/Chocolatier shop.

We ended up buying some chocolates for Max and a few for me to take to California.
Max ate his in gulps rather than savoring each one.
I chose a Tropical Fruit Macaron...my most favorite cookies in the whole world that I have always regretted not purchasing more at the Paris airport and a White chocolate Wasabi truffle and a Passion Fruit Milk Chocolate truffle. I felt like they were great choices.


pretty lights

pretty nature


pretty flowers


cutest boy. EVER

 Love the thumb sucker!

Max at famed arches

 His new Knight pose he came up with...love the costume purchased at the Jackson dollartree for dos dolares!
Knighty night pose.

This poster reminded me of Jim so I took a picture of it.
Cute Lia just enjoying life.

No comments: