Thursday, November 29, 2012

Preschool Program

So, I'm catching up with the blog...lots to post and I don't want to get too behind...
Max's Preschool Halloween Program and...

Party...he made a back spiderman Haunted House...he owns more costumes that any kid I know...so many that we had multiple kids ask to borrow some for the Halloween...and what does Max insisit on wearing? The Black Spiderman costume I bought for 25 cents at a church second hand store next to Eric's office downtown. Cute boy!!! 
Lia, watching the program...

Kiri was delighted when she saw Max.

Max...so cute...

Notice where the line is...

Each getting a candy from their teacher, ' Mrs. Merlee Mccort'...that's what Max calls her.

at a little party  
On Halloween night...
Not sure what face I was making...

An awesome Haunted house our neighbors the Hatchs did. Max LOVED IT!

No comments: