Thursday, November 22, 2012

Party with Macho Man Randy Savage and Miss Elizabeth


Our friends had the coolest family Halloween party.
 
 
 
The girls loved eating candy...

Especially Kiri!
Max with his Big mac pumpkin
Our friends had a party fully equipped with a photo room.


They also had a toilet paper mummy contest.We were robbed of first prize!!
 
When I showed this picture to my brother, he asked if the Macho was really holding the two on his shoulders...to which I informed him in the affirmative! What a man!
Oh, baby Hulk!

2 comments:

Meradith said...

This party looks so fun!! Your girls kill me. That one of Kiri with her arms up! So adorable. We miss you guys!

Meradith said...

This party looks so fun!! Your girls kill me. That one of Kiri with her arms up! So adorable. We miss you guys!