Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Overland Ward Halloween Party

Here are our pumpkins at the ward party
 
Kiri could not contain her excitement on the way over!

Lia, however, was much more calm.

Max has been so eager to be black Spider man, (not to be confused with venom)

This is one of our neighbors and Max favorite friends, Lincoln

Is this not the cutest thing E.V.E.R?!!
 
 
 
He was so worried about smearing his face paint that he couldn't even fully enjoy his most favorite donut in the world: a Cowboy donut, of course!

Minnie and Mickey!

We were skeletons.

I love that this is the picture Eric choose to update on Facebook...Look at my face? Now, I can't be the only one who's accused of being vain because I once chose a wedding picture in which I looked acceptable and he was totally squinting.

For the cakewalk, Max chose this poop cake made by our friends from Kemmerer who moved to Rock Springs the year before us and are now in our ward, the Lovells!

Lia and Kiri
 
Kiri

Lia

All the pumpkins in our ward

Warlock Broden


Lia

We were all supposed to bring Chilli or cornbread and I chose to bring a white chilli that I owe a special thanks to Joan Phillips. The first time I ever had white chilli was hers and I loved it so much that she sent me the recipe. I LOVE this chilli and this time I found purple and green tomatillos and Max dubbed it Green Goblin Chilli.We had a great time and are so happy to be a part of the Overland Ward!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

You got a good pic of Broden lol....Loved the post!! Halloween was fun this year!