Saturday, December 10, 2011

All I want for Christmas is...

Here are some of the Christmas themed pictures we took...



Diamonds and pearls...



I love these stockings I bought at Walmart.


Lia's hand on Kiri's knee...makes my heart melt...



Lia's smile...



I believe Lia's feet...Kiri's feet have the Phillips' second toe...



Max kissing Kiri...so, this year, for our Christmas card, we only had pictures of the kiddo-s because we didn't take pictures of us...oversight on my part...but Eric thinks that's unheard of to only have the kids on the Christmas card...hopefully he's wrong and you won't all judge us when you get your card. Maybe on the birth announcement, we'll just do a picture of me and Eric with a tiny pic of the girls...anyway, enjoy the pics and Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Cassi said...

Hey, I need your address!

Annie said...

These pictures are absolutely gorgeous. It looks like you have some well mannered sleepy babies there. They are so beautiful.