Friday, April 9, 2010

Goin' South!




Our friend Thayne introduced us to this AwESomE restaurant in Lyman called Goin' South. (We still need to download the pictures we took from that night off of Eric's mom's camera). They have the most amazing Alligator nuggets, ribs, frog legs, catfish...if you're a meat lover (and we are), you will love this place!




Here we are with our friends Janelle and Bryan Hoggan and their new baby girl.



Max is such a food connoisseur...here he is eating Alligator...and loving it, by the way!



Eric loves it, too! It's sad, I never get my picture on the blog anymore...always the picture taker, never the pictured!

1 comment:

Annie said...

In Lyman? Crazy random. I wouldn't think Lyman would be the place to get alligator and frog legs. Oh, and I got the computer today. Thank you so much for doing that for me! You guys are the best.