Monday, April 19, 2010

Babies, Haircuts, Soda Pop Eyes & Parties!!!

I got to see Corbin...he's so adorable!!! Was Max really ever that small?!?!? Seeing Becky as a new mom sort makes me feel ashamed of how ungracefully I was handling things when Max was born!
Max in his crib after I gave him a haircut...there's a reason that his hair is cut out of the picture!!! I'm no professional!
We spent a lazy weekend in Kemmerer and decided to invite some couples over for dinner and games. Jill and Josie...isn't she cute preggers?
Amanda, Blake and some of you may recognize Max's nemesis Landon...just kidding...we love Landon, how could you not love those big beautiful eyes...he just makes Max's shame great.

Watching Gabriel and the other boys play the Wii is exhausting, you can't beat them...what they lack in coordination (comparatively) they make up in sheer persistence, they just keep going and going and going...who has the energy to keep up?
Jarret and Jordan...so cute!!! You always hope you home is a fun one...it's always a nice compliment when the parents say, 'time to put on your shoes and go' and the kids immediately start bawling...it makes a woman feel all warm inside!
Shae...you could not find a more nurturing, adorable girl!!!
We had wedding punch...there were a few accidents. Some punch got into Gabriel's eyes and I told him that a humans eye will absorb the soda and then you will have soda pop eyes and after your prayers when you're really still and quiet, you will be able to hear the soda bubbles popping...the next day at church he kept saying that he could hear it! I love boys!!! It will be so fun when I can have conversations with Max!
Then we watched the Jazz game...someone jokingly asked us who we were rooting for...I replied that I always support the Jazz unless they're playing the Lakers or the Kings...to which Blake (our home teacher) asked why I didn't support the Lord's team!!! HAhahahahahHAHA!! Oh, Blake!
Max, watching the game with his dad in his little chair..tooo cute!!!

2 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Max looks good in that chair. He just needed some popcorn to make the picture complete.

Annie said...

That chair really is awesome.