Thursday, July 30, 2009

They're finally here!!! Our first family Pics!!!!

First of all we would like to thank Kara & Landon for doing an amazing job with these photos...Kara as the photographer and Landon as the most patient assistant/child entertainer/diaper bag carrier/doctor ever!!!

So, we picked the perfect photographer, the perfect location, the perfectly color coordinated outfits, the perfect day...and wouldn't you know it, Max would not smile for a single picture...I don't know how Kara did it, but somehow (magically) she got great pictures out of nothing!!! thank you so much!!!

Check out her blog http://karahphotography.blogspot.com/

Here are a few of our favorites



The caption on this should read, "oh, I just can't wait to be king!"










Eric really is the best father...Max is the love of both of our lives!!!



Max is doing a weird curtsy thing...


I just like this because my calves look ripped in this photo!



Don't I look a little Michael Jackson and blanket in this picture?






6 comments:

stina said...

I am loving the green dress! Very cute pictures. I'd like to get this done sometime, but don't know where to start....

Annie said...

I LOVE them! The one on your banner is so so cute. They are all cute. I love the black and white one of Max too. And the one with Max on Eric's shoulders-could it possibly be any cuter? They really turned out great and I love the outfits too.

Jen said...

I love the dress too! Great pick. What a beautiful family you guys are. I love that pic of max laying on his belly. They all turned out great!

Phillips Family said...

Nice pictures. However, the brown font against the brown background makes your blog a little hard to read. Other than that, the pictures look great. Too bad Max would not smile or do that really funny cry face he does like ten minutes before he cries.

Meradith said...

So SO cute! They turned out so awesome! And you were all worried. Wow they are really great. OH and we would love to stay this Saturday but I have to teach at church on Sunday! Ugh!

Brandon and Becky Patrick said...

Love the pictures!!! So cute!