Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fathers' Day


Happy Father's Day, Eric. While I have great feelings of love and admiration for my own father...Father's Day takes on a whole different meaning when you are a parent. I always knew that I would have a life filled with joy and laughter when I married Eric, I also knew that he would be an amazing father...what I didn't expect was how my love would grow exponentially as I witnessed the unparalleled love he has, shows and gives Max.

His first day as a father.
The day he blessed Max at church.
Proud father at Max's celebration.

LIKE FATHER...


LIKE SON!!!!

Happy Fathers' Day, Eric! We love you so much!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Glad you had a good father's day. What a sweet post! I love the pic of Max holding the soda bottle like daddy:) Not to mention I totally want one of those love sack/bean bags you have in your living room! Awesome!