Monday, June 22, 2009

You just won the superbowl!!! What are you going to do?!

So, we went to Disneyland...it's impressive how much Disney paraphernalia there is around!!!

Walking the stroller to the park...we debated whether or not to bring the stroller...when we got there and there were strollers everywhere...they even had designated stroller parking spots!!!

Here we are with Pluto...


Eric LOVES Donald Duck...so, even though his line was the longest...we waited to take a picture with him!



Here we are the Fantasia Family!!




Eric chased down Pocahontas...he asked to take a picture with her because his "nephew Dylan" loves her...yea right!!!
Here we are in front of the honey pots...

Here's Max sitting in front of his own little door!

We climbed into the little tree house and asked a stranger to take the picture for us.

Our first ride with Max....

This is my favorite picture....this is Max's face after his first ride!!! It makes me laugh every time I look at it!!!

People actually stopped and asked to take Max's picture...I think he's the cutest baby in the world...but it's nice to get third party validation!!!
All in all we had a great time and can't wait to go back when our kids will appreciate it more!!!

2 comments:

Hailey said...

You two crack me up! I love the sword in the stone pic. Max is so stinkin cute and getting big fast!! Soon you will have a toddler running around.

Meradith said...

I love it! When did you guys go down and what the heck thanks for the invite! We love Disney! haha. Max is getting so excellently chubby! I love his rolls!!