Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Let's Get Crackin'

We decided that it was high time that Max conquered the ocean...well, at the least the hotel swimming pool!!! Here he is with Eric.
This was right before he got in...he had the entire hotel swooning over his cuteness!!

He was so cute in the water!!! I had a little less trepidation knowing that I had taught a baby swimming class one summer.


He just kept kicking and treading water...like a natural!!!



For dinner, we went to Taco Bell but thought we would show you a picture of Joe's Crab Shack...just kidding...obviously, we went there.

Here's the shark that the stink shark kept staring at.

The shark got his own bib...

I thought this was a cute shot...I didn't even read what the pick had printed on it until after the picture was taken!

Here we are enjoying our bucket from the sea...I think that Julie's "Feast" that she makes at Meeks would give Joe a run for his money! Still, it was a great night!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Are you still in California? It looks like you had a great time. Max looks like he loved the pool. I love his little fedora and sunglasses, so cute.

Hailey said...

Cute pictures!! You taught a baby swim class?! Wow, maybe you can help me teach my boys.