Friday, May 2, 2008

WE MET MICHAEL JORDAN!!!

So, here are some pictures of when we went to the Jazz game that Eric’s brother Adam so kindly invited us to. This is Meradith and Jason Christensen (It’s always funny to see who people say first…you can always tell who they consider their primary friend. For instance, on Meradith and Jason’s blog…which Meradith writes…we are Aimei and Eric…but on Eric’s sister’s blog we’re Eric and Aimei…the psychology behind blogs!! I don’t think there’s much truth to it…I just like that I out ranked Eric on Jason’s blog!!!)
Here’s a picture we took with Thurl Lee Bailey!!!! Eric didn’t want to bother him…but I felt no shame in asking him if we could take a picture…he was SO nice…he told me I looked like Lucy Liu..whom I personally think is way ugly…but I think he meant it as a compliment…I returned the favor and told him how the Asian couple, which he had just taken a picture with prior to us, was excited that they were lucky enough to have met “Micho Jodang!” (Translated…they thought he was Michael Jordan!) I felt shamed by my people! :)

1 comment:

Annie said...

I just always put the boy names first-but I think you are right. It is Annie and Bryan on some and Bryan and Annie on others. Your bangs are way cute by the way-you look really good.