Friday, May 16, 2008

A secret admirer gave me a present on my desk this morning!!!

So, I come into work today to find a sweet little gift on my keyboard...Knowing that I had been the mastermind behind several practical jokes…I knew it was my time…Hesitant at what might be in the box, I slowly crept up to find….
I had to illicit someone's help to get rid of it...yuck...dead PACK RAT!!! Some people thought it was cute...if cute means, ugly, dirty, disease infested nastiness...then, yes, it was "cute."P.S. I of course then put it on my boss' chair for him to find!!! MUAAAA! MUAAAA!!




2 comments:

stina said...

A dead animal is so not cool. What is that? It doesn't look like a rat that I've seen before. The tail is fuzzy....

Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

I know...I thought it was a hamster...I guess in WYoming they have "apck rats" that are HUGE!!!! YUCK!!!