Sunday, October 16, 2016

Happy Hoppers, Easter Candy & Tyler the Dentist

 This is the way I always think of my little Lia...such a happy girl!
I actually took this picture to text my friend Kristina Hopper...but it goes with the post...

 Happy Easter Happenings!
 Silly times...
 Sometimes I don't think the kids have a concept of growing and age...Kiri really wanted to keep this little bear outfit that she wore as a baby..she insisted that she could still wear it...they were less than 6 months old when they wore these!!!! She is almost FIVE years old now!
 Oh the joys of having two older sisters!
 Lia had her first sugar bug and was so brave to have it filled with no anesthesia!
 She was just excited to pick out a prize from the prize box!!!
 Showing off her pretty smile!!
 ...and I let them each pick a treat from the dollar tree!!! Max had no cavities, again!!!

No comments: