Sunday, October 16, 2016

Funderland for Parkers birthday and April showers!

 I'm not sure what was causing those sad faces...but as I am blogging this post, I asked the girls why they thought they were sad, Lia said because I missed mommy so much (I was about a foot away from them) and Kiri said because she wanted a whole bag of whatever treat sample it is that they are holding!
 I took these beautiful picture of theses flowers,

 ...and this beautiful tree!!!
My sweet little lia...saving all of her 'Wishes!'
 Dim sum and Chicken Feet!!!
 Golden Gate Bridge...
 Cuddle time in Pua-Pua's room
 With Parker and the kids at Toys R' Us for Parker's birthday present trip!
 To Funderland for Parker's birthday!!!
 Max and Peter have opposite expressions on their faces!
 Cousins!
 Sisters!
 Snow Cones!!!
 Obviously Lia chose a BLUE snow cone!!!
 Kiri on an octopus!
 Selfie on a ride


The boys went on the teacup and nausea and screaming ensued!!!

 By the time we got all of the kids on this plane, there was a line of about 10 kids whose parents wanted this exact pose!
 Parkers birthday pie and ice cream!
 Checking out Parker's spoils!!!
 Spider boys!!!
 Baby D enjoying himself!
 Max enjoying his crab that my mom made for him fresh!
 Visiting my grandparents' grave

No comments: