Monday, October 17, 2016

2nd Block party with bouncy house & the clay hills


 This year there were some conflicts with the last day of school and some dance recitals...so, I was asked to host the end of the year bouncy house extravaganza!!! It was great fun (except for a little too much wind) !
 
 You can see Lia's face during the races...she is intense when it comes to competitions~
 I'd love to say that I don't know where she gets it from, except then I couldn't admit that I injured my big toe, foolishly trying to emulate our 10-year-old gymnastics whiz neighbor while participating in the adult competitions! Food, fun, friends, and another school year down!

 To the clay hills with Eric's family.
 

 So many grand kids and each are getting so big, so quickly!
 A cool aeriel shot
 Bryan, Annie and baby grace

 Eric, yelling, 'I'm the king of the world!'

 Carli and Baby Gloria
 Group shot
 Kids shot
 Kiri and Lia floating on a rock that they climbed up themselves!
 Carli and her walking stick
 Boys shot!
 I love this picture because Lia would not let go of her precious Root beer can...Eric had to save her life once when she would rather tumble to her death than let go of the pop!
Again, with her pop!
Selfie of me and Eric...I have to say, this trip to the clay hills was a significant one for me, I have tried to be supportive of Eric in his Crossfit endeavors...but, it wasn't something that I viscerally understood, but at this point I had been attending Fit classes at Crossfit (utilizing the same principles as crossfit and motions using higher reps and lower weights) for about 6 months and the difference I felt while hiking with baby D was amazing...I was even making second and third trips down helping other nieces and nephews...I don't know when it happened...but I can pinpoint this trip as the moment I REALIZED that I had drank the Crossfit Kool-aid!!!

No comments: