Monday, February 24, 2014

You make me wanna roll my windows down and CRUISE!!!!

 Here's our first selfie while on the bus from LAX to the port...
 
Princess was much more formal than Carnival was...

 and still...Eric did not bring formal attire...oh well, he has to wear a suit at work everyday...this was a vacation...we don't need your stinkin' suits!!!
 The best part of the new years eve bash was the crazy rainstorm that hit us...everyone was dressed in formal attire and we just danced in the rain!!! Way to start the new year...2014 is going to rock in unexpected ways!!!


 We took the exact picture at this spot last cruise!
This time we got the unlimited soda AND MOCKTAIL card....man, I think I drank more calories than I ate....it was awesome...I'll have a pina colada, not virgin, do you need to see ID 'cause I totally have it!
Sadly, my phone took a little dip into the ocean with us on our Cabo day trip and so, more pictures are to come from other phones.

No comments: