Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Thanksgiving in California


 I took this picture of the tree in our front yard the day  before we left for California...
 ...and this was the next day...hello winter, goodbye, fall...
 It always takes the kids a little bit to adjust to waking up in a different house...
My mom loved waking up in the morning for work and having little greeters

 


 This is one of my favorite pictures of the girls at a Japanese garden we walked through in Oakland.

 Max, sitting in front of a family friends house.
 Max & Kiri fooling around before Dim Sum

My dad took this picture of one of the famous Egghead sculptures on campus at UCDAVIS...my dad, mom, uncles, multiple cousins and I all went to UCDAVIS...Go AGGIES!!! It was great to spend so much time with my parents &; my brother's family...it was definitely very nostalgic!!!

No comments: