Friday, February 14, 2014

Bucket List- Thriller Style!!!!

 So, Eric's cousin Jason married Meradith whom I am honored to call one of my good friends...and I forgive you Mer for that introduction so many years ago!!! :) I forgive you, so long as you forgive me for taking these photos of you and your sister off of your facebook page without asking...
Beauty and talent...they were Double Platinum in High school...a little Lauren Hill going on!

 

Mervis as Michael and Julie put on the this awesome 80's surprise party for Meradith...just a tender 30. Eric couldn't make it so I drove down by myself...probably the more substantial gift than the gift I purchased or made.
Michael playing the Atari.

Dancers getting ready...

Forgive the non-parallel placement of the non square cubes on the Rubix Cube...I was in a hurry to get to the performance...this was done in about 20 minutes...

 Yea...still already a little creepy by then...still kinda manly, though I don't think that's his body...
Me and Cassie

Julie and I getting ready for the big number...Julie throws a spectacular party...apparently it has always been on Meradith's bucket list to have a flash mob dance for her?! I think?! Well, it has always been on my bucket list to be a part of a flash mob...and seriously, what could possible be better than Thriller at an 80's party fully equipped with a Michael Jackson impersonator, fog Machine and a dear friend's birthday. Once in a life time!!! I was so THRILLED to be a part of it!

No comments: