Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Fall time fun before Halloween!

 The girls are just growing up so much and are such little gigglers!

 
 We went to visit Daddy at his newly remodeled office!

Best Dad ever, playing with his kids!

 
Max is really starting to love his sisters...they all sit together at the time out chair even if only one of them is actually in time out...reminds me of me and my brother. It sounds totally gross...but when we were little, we wouldn't even end conversations if one of us had to use the bathroom...I remember sitting of the edge of the bathtub while my brother pooped. Okay...that seems even more disturbing in print.

The girls on the wii while Max is at school...dancing away!

 Max being silly with Faith with their Spiderman rings. 
Preschool with Mrs. Merlee...we will miss her so much next year when Max starts kindergarten 

Kiri and her impression of Violet Beauregarde from Charlie and the Chocolate factory

A selfie in Kemmerer celebrating our finally being able to kick the worst tenants EVER out of our house!
 
Sleeping with their princesses while being princesses!!!

 This is sadly the only picture of my mom I got of her visit for the girls' birthday! Best mom ever!!!
Toy Story of Terror!!!

No comments: