Thursday, February 21, 2013

Phillips' Style


New Years Eve this year was a wonderful way to ring in the new year...with intimate friends and family. Max hung in until midnight, but the girls were out...and I'm not sure I'd want it any other way...I was wearing my flying squirrel P.J.'s that I've had since college...Carson Daly was on in the background...need I paint a clearer picture of the craziness that ensued (Mormon style)

Marley, Brett and Bonnie

Max

 
Why do we all look intoxicated...perhaps it's because Jimmy Fallon and Mariah Carey are telling us all they want for Christmas...
Is a good run around the house in the snow in your bare feet...and that, my friend, is Phillips' Style!!!...and I pony danced it, while I typed it! Happy New Year, to all who are dear to us!

No comments: