Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Christmas 2012


Our Christmas Card


Christmas was wonderful this year...this was our third Christmas in Rock Springs...
 

Max & Daddy with their matching jackets...
 
Na-na Kiri and Brookie. Brooke is such a great babysitter.
 
If you can't see the pictures that well...you can click on it...this was the kids reenacting the Nativity...I was so proud to have Max as Joseph and my two girls as baby Jesus...it was all very Disney Cinderella the movie with Brandy, George from Seinfeld, Whoopi Goldberg, Whitney Houston
 
 
 





 
 
Max, right before presents were opened



 
Max made a haul this year...to our surprise Santa seemed to stick to a Superhero theme.
Lia and Kiri both discovered their love of Cinnamon Bears thanks to a certain Grandma!
 
Max followed his cousin Hanky wherever he went...
...and insisted that he was not cold...'Just let me, mom...trust me, I'm almost four!' Seriously, did he just say that?!
 
The girls girls in our matching Aeropostale sweat outfits courtesy of Julie
The boys...they were supposed to be wearing their matching hats and pj bottoms...but I'll take what I can get, as far as Christmas morning forced photos go.

No comments: