Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Cousins in California, generation to generation

We spent Thanksgiving in California. Here is a picture of us taking a walk near my brother's house. We got to hang out with one of my cousins who is expecting a little girl early next year and her husband as well as one of our youngest cousins who is just a wee little freshman at UC Santa Cruz.

Parker and Max playing in my mom's car.


Max Cracks me up!
 
Repeat...

Ditto with this little ham, Kiri
All three on a nice Thanksgiving Day stroll.
Max playing in the fall leaves.

Cousins having fun

Thanksgiving day Dim Sum...Max loves him some Crunchy Shrimp!

Cute Parker

I tried to stage this picture and it ended up looking like we were trying to bury him in leaves!
Cute little Devon Chiu! Look at those cheeks. At one month, he rivaled Kiri at 6 months!It was great spending time with my family for Thanksgiving and seeing us "grandkids" having kids.

No comments: