Monday, February 11, 2013

Christmas Catch-up


Here are some attempts to get some family pics from our Christmas season...they turned out to be mostly outtakes!

More outtakes...
Our friends had a Gingerbread party...and they went all out...with supplies and houses constructed with real integrity...

My house is on top (it was supposed to be Mr Miyagi's house from the Karate Kid) and Max is holding his house...which he later shattered an ate off the floor...that'll be for a later post.

Kiri and Lia being silly and playing with my hats and scarves

Lia...look at that smile

A 'happy place' pic


Max is really starting to enjoy being a big brother.

We've recently discovered Kiri's sweet tooth...she loves banana bread and anything sweet

One day we just decided to make impromptu Rudolph cookies...
 
Soon, they turned into Snowmen Reindeer cookies being impailed with pretzels through their intestines...you gotta love having a boy!

Christmas-y 'happy place pic.'

Max...this is his thing...Super hero pose

I love this pic of the girls playing...

Here is my Lia-bug after a bath...hey, that's where I put my watch. Here's hoping you all had a wonderful holiday season.

No comments: