Friday, January 30, 2009

Max Vs.

There is a new cartoon out on DVD called "Hulk Vs." In the movie, Hulk takes on all sorts of foes in full on battle. Although Max is only 3 weeks old, I figured it's about time for his first rumble. I personlly think Max wins every one of these fights.

FIGHT 1: THE BATTLE OF WHO IS MORE ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



A model posing with a TAPOUT beanie who was probably paid thousand of dollars for this shot.

VS.

Max, a poor baby who didn't even realize I was putting a mixed martial arts TAPOUT hat on his little head.

FIGHT 2: THE BATTLE OF BRAWN AND MUSCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The immortal Hulk Hogan striking a pose and "runing wild on you!" Those prayers, vitamins, and steroids really paid off.
VS.

The immortal Max, a baby so tough he even flexes while sound asleep.

FIGHT 3: THE BATTLE OF THE BETTER POSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPERMAN, the man of steel striking a mighty pose as he flies through the air.

VS.

SUPER MAX, a newborn who thinks sleeping in this position is comfortable. I promise I didn't adjust his arms for this photo. He did that on his own.



FIGHT 4: THE BATTLE IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!


a Jawa, a little hooded creature who is often startled by screeching droids.

VS.

Max, a hooded baby who was startled because of the screeching singing taking place on "American Idol." True story.

FIGHT 5: THE BATTLE OF THE BETTER SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leroy the rock gorilla, a savage animal known to grin while passing gas.

VS.

Max, a savage animal known to grin while passing gas. The little stinker.

12 comments:

Jody said...

What a cutie!!! I much prefer Max over any of those people!! I could just snuggle him...

Eric & Aimei Phillips said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

I thought they were called "cozies" instead of "snuggles."

Phillips Family said...

Nice job...very funny. Although, with the tap out beanie he almost looks like one of those russian dudes. Maybe Ivan Drago.

The Sandall's said...

Max is a such cutie BUT I'm not sure if he could beat Superman (jkin)!! By the way; IF you could fit in the stroller that would definitely be a work out for Aimei and ya'll would definitely get some stares!!! I love your frog background, what an adorable little saying!!

Jody said...

Yes!!! COZIES!!!!

Brandon Davis said...

That is a hilarious post! He is so precious.

Annie said...

So cute. I really like the Hulk Hogan one and the monkey one. What kind of gorilla is that again? I also really love your new background. I genius must have helped you with that. An awesome genius.

Alison said...

So cute. Thanks for the pix. Love the contest. Max obviously wins hands down.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Too funny. That made me laugh. He's totally cute.

Meradith said...

hilarious post! Haha I laughed out loud!

Meradith said...

Ps he is SO SO SO cute! We need to meet him desperately!