Thursday, February 5, 2009



I have no doubt that everyone has wondered at least once what they would look like if they had a different cultural heritage or what they will look like at certain ages. Well, the Phillips family no longer needs to wonder.


My drop dead gorgeous wife Aimei. I realize I am a bit bias, but she seriously has the most beautiful face in the world.



Aimei the half monkey girl.


Animated Aimei


Aimei as a man. This one freaks me out a little bit.


Aimei as a baby.


___________________________________________________________________




Eric in all his original glory.

Monkey man.


Eric as a girl. I must have very manly features because even as a girl, I still look like a guy.



European Eric. You've gotta love the pink highlights. I wonder who creates these programs.


Eric the old man. Sweet! I kept my hair.

___________________________________________________________________

The adorable Max demonstrating one of his famous facial expressions.


Max the half monkey man.


Max as an old man.





6 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Those are very funny. Max looked good in all of his photos. When I saw Aimeieimie's, all I could think of was planet of the apes. At night you could say, "Take your hands off me, you dirty ape." Using your best Charlton Heston voice. Then again, that wouldn't go over well.

Annie said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen. It's a good thing max looks cute in all shapes and forms. I must say though I'm not sure what to think of Aimei as a man. That one was crazy!

Jill said...

Eric, you are a REALLY UGLY girl!

Brandon and Becky Patrick said...

Those could be the most trippy pictures I have seen. I hope and pray that the next time I see you those images will not reappear...fun stuff! Any ways, I'm not going to lie Eric, that McDonalds in Park City is pretty freakin good. I don't know why we didn't go there after Bobsledding...we ended up going to Cafe Rio instead:)

Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

I love Cafe Rio. Stupid McDonalds. I would be happy, however, if they had a McDonalds in Kemmerer. I'm also glad I make an ugly woman. What man wants to look attractive as a woman. Too freaky.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Wow. I must admit, I've never wondered what I would look like as a man, or Ken as a woman for that matter.