Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving fun, California Style


We spent Thanksgiving in California (again) this year as the doctor didn’t particularly want me flying during Christmas so close to the due date. It was great being with my family.

After Thanksgiving dinner we drove to SF (as is tradition) and looked at all of the lights.

Here’s a picture of my brother and his girlfriend (Kristina) at an Indian Restaurant we went to (everyone kindly catered to my choice as Wyoming has about zero in the department of foods of the world).

I got to see one of my dearest friends, Tamara. She was my maid of honor and was fabulous (as always) and drove us in her fancy BMW to get ice cream and a video with Blue Ray as my mom joined the after Thanksgiving madness and bought a 46 inch flat screen!!! She stayed even though she had to study for her oral exams. She's the best!!!

I was just sad I didn’t get to see Tamara’s husband Curtis (oh Curty…we have to get together and eat some fudgesicles!) or the Hoppers! Next time for sure!!!!


Here's this random car we saw on the streets while we were shopping...random!!!

No comments: