Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Phillips Men go fishing!!



While I, myself, do not fully comprehend the joy that is found in hours spent waiting for a fish (that you're not even going to keep and eat) to bite the end of your line...it is not hard to see the joy it brings to the Phillips men!!! Seeing Eric's face after a good day of fishing makes me love fishing, too!!! You know what else this picture makes me love? FANNY PACKS!!! Those were the good ol' days, huh, Eric?!?!! HAHAHAHAHAA!!!



The original Phillips Brothers!!! What a handsome pair they make!!



Geoff and his prize!!! All I see is dinner!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

So I just didn't feel right about adding this to my congrats message:) Glad you enjoyed Twilight. They are pretty fun huh? I am sure that you know by now, but it is part of a series and there are three more books, and a movie coming out in November. (Why do I know all this? I have a lot of friends who also love the book) And yes, Brandon thinks I am crazy too...he can't believe I would read a book about vampires. He just doesn't get it:)