Friday, August 22, 2008

Answers to the riddles!!!

So, it’s finally Friday and the answers are as followed:

So, as the story goes; when a man


really loves a woman


they get married…then, one day they see a (answer to Wednesday’s riddle: they are all positive numbers- Good job, Jared!!! You were the only one that guessed any riddle correctly) POSITIVE sign …

O.K., you have to cut me some slack...it was REALLY early in the morning...I could have glammed up...but, I was in the moment!!!

…one day as they are driving and looking around for a parking spot they see (answer to Tuesday’s riddle: you get parking benefits) a SPECIAL PARKING SPOT just for them!!!

Again, I wish I looked better...but when in the moment!!!

They are excited to have a (answer to Monday’s riddle: John Winter’s played Mork & Mindy’s new born baby on the show as Mork’s people-the people from planet ORK- come out looking like old men and age but grow younger and younger looking) BABY coming in January! They wonder what the baby will look like…probably (answer to Thursday’s riddle: yellow and white mixed!) A MIX OF BOTH OF THEM!!

9 comments:

Jared said...

Congrats guys! We're excited for you!!

Annie said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! Though I must say those riddles were really round about. I guess you did that so there was no way anyone would guess until it was revealed in the end. I couldn't be happier. You are going to love being a mother.

Holly & Kasey said...

Oh I knew it! I thought it for sure when you guys stopped by our house the other night (and heard through the grapevine! Gotta love Kemmerer!) Congratulations! This is so exciting!

stina said...

You really didn't want us to guess, that's my take. How could we have possibly guessed the parking lot? And the positive numbers.... if they were all whole numbers it would've been easier! Anyways, congrats again. We're very excited for you!!!!

Phillips Family said...

Good job on keeping the Phillips' genes on the planet.

Jen said...

Holy smokes!!!! We are so excited for you. You are going to have so much fun with the little one! Congratulations.

Jill said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to see what fun your baby brings you!

Brandon and Becky Patrick said...

Congratulation again! I am so excited for you both. Also, just so you know Aimei my updates on the blog were mostly for you ;) I hope you enjoyed! I am going to try and do a few more tonight... :)

Reichel Broussard said...

Congrats Aimei :D I'm so happy for you! You're going to be an amazing Mom. Are you going to find out if you're having a boy or a girl?