Sunday, September 14, 2014

Meeks 2014

 Let the gluttony commence!!! This summer seems to have flown by particularly fast! Meeks was upon us before we even realized it!
A beautiful flower along my trail back with the girls...back and forth back and forth!
 Grady and Adam...so cute...Grady kept yelling, 'Kiri, Lia...I caught one, I caught one!!!!'


 This was a beautiful flower that reminded me of Kiri & Lia
 Eric was in heaven fishing all day! I was happy to see him enjoying himself so much...
 His work is not always condusive to happy or calm feelings!!!
 With a fish...
 watching daddy reeling in another fish
 three Phillips brothers all doing what they love!!!
 I made Kiri a Sparkly pink stick and Lia a sparkly blue one...though my most proud was the Wonder Woman (Super Human) puppet I made this year!
 expecto patronum!!!