Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hunsaker threre?

 

 So, we were lucky enough to get invited to go with some friends to their Lake House while they hosted a triathlon weekend at their house. With their medals...participatory ones, too!!!

While we didn't participate in the triathlon, I did engage in a few sporting endeavors that caused some major perspiration!  (I.E. Matt Tarbet, you're going down...I will not stop training to restore my honor! :)

 Our awesome neighbors, she rocks....
 
He husband is won third overall, he is so funny, we heard he was running around taunting people the whole race, telling them to hurry and that his wife was right behind them and was going to beat them!!!  He is a great teacher, I know he has helped guide Max a few times through some scary situations ( rock climbing, being in the water...) Max always says that, 'Will's dad is a good teacher, and he doesn't yell at me like you do.'
On the podium!
 Mom and daughter!
 the girls...Jenni, Brooke, Bradlie and Cammie...


who was concerned she was going to drown and surprised herself how well she did! (Good training)

This little girl Brighton is the most loved, happy, sweet little girl in the world! 

 Someone got a hold of my camera...

 ...Josh...
 we played volleyball...that was fun...we got a few good trampoline shots, too...

I love that you can tell girls you are going to take a picture and poses like this are struck!!!
Coolest.Shot. Ever.(2 times)

 There was a run in with some renters next door...frolicking on the Hunsakers' trampoline...NOT participating in the triathlon....but perhaps some other substances...
 Group shot...
 Blue Steel...I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! So fun!!!!

No comments: