Friday, September 12, 2014

Chiu Summer Fun in Wyoming!!

 My family came for a week to visit us in Wyoming this summer...so, we took them to the Gorge...


 Peter and Parker on the Chestnut's Dar
 It was great to spend time with my family at one of our favorite places...
 We also took them to a few splash parks...Blairtown being one of my favorite...Lia with her Triscuits and cottage cheese!
Devon and Kristina enjoying the sun
Lia, Kiri,  Marshall, Parker and Max
 On the way down...
 Max never let go of Parker's hand...sweet cousins!
 Me and Kiri...
 Me and Lia
 All of us...
One of my favorite things to see in bed!
 Our neighbor was kind enough to lend us his Razor for an afternoon...


 Eric, Peter and I engaging in a selfie! I was surprised how many people thought that my brother was Max!
 An afternoon in Green River...on the Buzz Swing
 The girls having fun.. Lia and Kiri
 Silly sisters!
 A family shot
 The kids on a visit to Eric's office downtown...
 A recreation of a previous Thermopolis family picture...so much fun!!!
 Little sun shines of my life...
Outside the Thermopolis hot springs slide...so much fun!!!We went to a restaurant called the front porch where they served the most delicious sandwiches...my brother, mother and I split the German Burger (a Reuben sandwich on a hamburger), a Lobster Melt and a Brie, apple and Turkey Melt...Max had the BELT, Bacon, Egg salad, Lettuce and Tomato sandwich...now a Phillips household fav!!! It was so great having them here for a week...I can't wait until they can come again...hopefully with my dad next time. With Peter and Kristina expecting baby girl Chiu this fall...we might have to wait for a little.
The very next day, Max woke up and was so sad Pua-Pua wasn't there...he just cried and cried...Break. My. Heart. Awe miss you and can't wait for you guys to come back!

No comments: