Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Eric surprised me with my gift at midnight the night before....I think to ensure that I would remember to get him a gift! So, I did a party foul and re-used the same bag. I stuffed it with all of his favorite treats, almonds, guacamole, chips, candy, red vines, apple pie...

I got Max some treats...he ate the entire box of 'Super Hero Chocolates.'
He was being a little bit of a pill while I made Eric his favorite chocolate pie...I was just about to tell him to get out of his sisters' room while they napped and then he gleefully told me that he left a valentine in their bassinets so they would sleep better....Sweetest. Boy. Ever!

Chocolate pie (fat free).

Just a picture of the girls dressed in their coordinating outfits (it matched mine, too...but I never seem to get a picture in...)

My mom sent Max and the girls some goodies for Valentine's day, too...thanks, mom!!!! We ended the night with Chopstix takeout! Hoping everyone felt love and loved on Valentine's day!!

1 comment:

Keith and Charayye said...

So so cute! Your girls are getting so big! And max is just a cute little boy! We miss you! Your blog is just so sweet! I really love the pic of which ever twin it was that had fallen sleep in her bumbo! So funny! I know, I know. I need to update! I'm just thinkng if I want to just start up now or back track a little and do like one pic of each event! Still deciding:)Take care of those cute kiddies of yours! xoxo