Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Parker Chiu Can't Lose!!!! & Potty Training!!!

So, when my brother told me he was having a boy and they decided to name him Parker, I instantly regretted not having another son first and naming him Parker...it's like Seven...once it's out you just want it...how cute is this boy?!?!

I can just hear it now...

"Who's valedictorian of this class?"

"Parker Chiu"

"...who do you have a crush on?"


"Parker Chiu!"

"Parker Chiu for President!" (or maybe vice president...We'll save the first part Chinese presidency for Maxwell Daniel Phillips!)

My parents flew out to visit them, they were in China on vacation...this kid can eat!!! He's up to 3 or more oz a feeding...he's like four days old!Max keeps referring to pictures of Parker as, 'baby Max!' Though, I don't think they look as alike as I thought they might.

this is a classic picture of max about to go Potty...to which he will quickly exclaim, 'gOoDbyE!!!' and demand his privacy. Since this seemed like a perfect opportunity to start Potty Training...we have been taking on the daunting task...
So, after one particularly long wait, I was so thrilled to see a little kernel of reward...After I commended Max on his potty-ing in the potty...he laughed and said, 'chocolate raisin!' To which I discovered, indeed it had just been a chocolate raisin...I don't think he's taking this whole concept very seriously!

1 comment:

Annie said...

that is so funny. And I have to say I think that his little cousin looks a lot like Max. I am excited for you brother. I'm sure they are loving every minute.