Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Very Phillips Christmas 2010

Christmas was great this year...Christmas ever was full of yummy food and fun.

We had a delicious ham and hung out with the fam...
The traditional Phillips Santa hats.
Jim read some scriptures and helped teach us the real meaning of Christmas...
I know it's sacrilegious...I don't know how this picture came about...but how cute is my little pray-er?!?!
Then Julie played the piano (with a little help from the Max) and we all sang Christmas carols and danced.
I love this picture of Adam...Max loved his uncle Adam!
Christmas day....Max was excited just to get to open presents! He was so cute this year...there was a definite theme to his gifts this year: ELMO! I used to hate Elmo, then you have your own child and spend hours watching Elmo and somehow he grows on you.
Our theme for Julie's gifts was Hawaii!n Lucky duck!!
Eric and his spoils...Annie gave him some Utah Jazz paraphernalia...so he can go to church basketball properly decked out!
I got an iPad from Eric, a sheep skin rug from Carli & Chuck and Eclipse and Justin Bieber (well, not the real Justin Bieber....unfortunately!).
I had Carli this year...which was fun because she's pretty easy to buy for.
This was from Carli and Chuck to Jim...but it was one of my favorite gifts of the year...Santa Snuggie!!!
We got Jim a wall hanging for his office..."courage is being sacred to death and saddling up anyway..." gotta love that John Wayne.
Eric had Adam this year...we got him a custom made BYU quilt...we hoped he liked it...it was hard to top last years BYU helmet chip holder!
That Grady is ridiculously cute...oh how he can melt your heart!
And the final gift everyone got was news that we are all going to Disneyland in February and a sweatshirt to commemorate it! wE'Re gOiNG to dISneYLanD!!!!!

7 comments:

The Sandall's said...

Looks like you had an awesome Christmas!! LUCKY DUCKS-- you get to go to Disneyland!! That will be tons of fun!!!

stina said...

Merry Christmas!!! Does that mean we get to see you in February????!?!!!?!?!?!

Cassi said...

Disneyland?! Lucky! I so want to take the boys to disneyland (and by boys I mean including Caleb since he's never been).

Stacie S-H said...

SO LUCKY you got an ipad ! wowowowow! Love the Disneyland sweatshirts. I want to go to DL one more time before I move to Utah at the end of March. Ahhh yeah! Sounds like a great Christmas!

Annie said...

I'm glad Eric enjoyed his Jazz stuff. I really would like to see a picture of him at the church basketball game with his wristbands and headband. I will be very very offended if it doesn't happen. And you won't like me when I'm angry.

Phillips Family said...

We had a good time. Adam thought the quilt will be perfect for those cold winter nights. Disneyland will be a blast...and Eric sure does know how to rock wrist and head bands.

Meradith said...

Yay for Disneyland!! So fun!! Merry Christmas you guys! And Aim, we're all grateful that it wasn't the real Just Bieber! haha:)

Excited to see you guys soon!