Saturday, March 27, 2010

Strolling Through The Century...with Calri's Kids!

O.k., the title of the blog totally sounds like a fundraiser for some charity, 'Carli's Kids.'
Anyway, one of the many perks of being a stay-at-home-mom is that I get to go to fun things like Carli's 5th grade performance! We got to see her classroom and meet her students. As I suspected, all of the kids adored Carli!
This is one of my favorite kids...if someone told me that the little boy, Russell, in Disney Pixar's Up was based on this boy, I would TOTALLY believe it. Carli said he even had a personality like Russell!
Here is Carli's (Mrs. Jarvis') entire class. It's difficult articulating the feelings I experienced that night...part of me felt SO old... looking at those kids and how they dressed and spoke and how literate they were with computers, digital camera's, cell phones, texting...I felt like it had been centuries since I had been that age,..but trying to imagine my own child at age seemed, simultaneously, so far away.
How cute are they?! I can hear it in the background...Oh, Sandy...summer lovin, had me a blast!!
Afterwards, we went to a Pizza Factory where they had these amazing bread twists.
Max is SO cute...look at that goofy face! The restaurant was great and we ran into Annie's mother-in-law.
I rarely get pictures with Max. I was happy that Chuck was there to take one for us.
Laughing on Carli's bed. He always thinks he's one of the adults!
I thought this picture was super cute.
Super cute doesn't begin to describe Carli and Chuck's cute, cute, cute apartment. They were nice enough to let us stay the night and we enjoyed the accommodations! We didn't judge you, Chuck!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I can't believe how big Max is getting! He's such a cutie, and you are going to LOVE the next 2 years, so enjoy it before he gets to 5th grade, I guess. And can I just say that I am so jealous of your beautiful skin?