Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I DARE YOU!!!

http://www.seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/

http://mormonhusbands.blogspot.com/

Funniest two blogs EVER!!! The first link is off of Meradith's Blog and the second one my friend Kristina sent me the link! They make me laugh SO hard...we've all been there...the funniest is that we all think that we know people that the blogs are referring to in their satirical way …but the cold truth is that it’s really funny to us because it rings true, whether we admit it or not, we all resemble a few of the stereotypes…so, I will go first in admitting at least one of my revelations… in today's post they mockingly write about their "feti" (as they're having twins),

"...I've also been plugging my iphone's headphones into my belly button and playing Beethoven, Baby Einstein, Teach Yourself Chinese and Michael McLean to help excelerate your geniuses."

Sadly, I actually do EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE!!! (except for Michael McLean...though, I admit, I'm totally going to google it and see if it's worth my time and efforts and ...I don't have an iPhone...but I do use my iPod!)

I figure there are worse things out there to spend your time doing...even if it's all for naught...alright...anyone else up to admiting lame things they do?
I DARE YOU!!!

No comments: