Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Clever Maternity Halloween Costume Ideas?!



So, at the risk of sounding redundant, I LOVE HALLOWEEN…half of the fun is coming up with a costume…in years past I’ve felt like I’ve come up with some funny stuff; I was in a group as Charlie’s Angel one year (Lucy Liu of course), my friends and I were 80’s prom queens (loved going to the thrift store to find an 80’s dress…Tamara, do you have any pictures from that year?), I was Deathstrike from X-Men (again, Tamara, do you have pictures of us that year we went to that Halloween party?),…Pictured above is from last year when Eric and I went as Batman and Robin (my mom thought it would be funnier if I were Batman…but it was a no go with Eric…)





So, that brings me to my current dilemma…what do I dress up as while pregnant? I wanted to be Homer Simpson and have Eric dress up as Marge…but, again, it was a no go with Eric…something about not wanting to cross dress,…well, I have no such qualms…so far our top runners are:
Eric and I would dress up as Elvis and Fat Elvis (respectively)





…and Bun in the Oven Baker and Bun Maker….any suggestions out there for creative, clever and plausible maternity Halloween costumes?

No comments: