Tuesday, June 17, 2008

John & Kate Plus 8


Eric and I finally got dish! Hallelujah! Recently I've really been facinated with this show John & Kate plus 8. I think it is partly because their kids are Eurasian (which mine will be as well) and I think partly out of a morbid love of the kind of disgusting. They show her belly while pregnant with sextuplets...it is crazy!
Anyway, I have a new appreciation for all the mother’s out there. I took a confined space testing class the other day. So, the exercise was to fit into a hole that was 24inches wide and 12 inches tall (it was an oval shape). Now, with all the oxygen tanks and everything else you need, I barely fit through the hole. As the smallest NEAT team member I think everyone else was a little nervous at my tight squeeze. The saddest of all was our Safety Administrator who happens to be 6’5 and well over 200 pounds. Having him try and try to fit through that hole and then get stuck half way…someone mentioned the scene from Ace Ventura when he is being 'birthed' from a mechanical Rhino and we all laughed…but I just kept thinking about all those mothers out there who know exactly how painful that must be (for the hole!). I had a hilarious picture of it…but the safety administrator “accidentally” erased it! Eric is out of town in Cheyenne for the next few days, but when he gets back, we will post more pictures!

1 comment:

Meradith said...

Oh my goodness... I can't handle that pic! I will no longer complain I will no longer complain Heavenly Father I'm sorry! I will no longer complain... please send one at a time!!