Friday, December 7, 2007

Marriage Firsts

Well, seeing as how we have not been married for very long...we are constantly experiencing "firsts." For instance, our first Thanksgiving together. Our first vacation together, our first fight (well, we haven't had that yet... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!) Our first house together (which closes December 15th). The first time you told the other you loved them. The first date. The first kiss (which, in case anyone cares, was NOT the same as the first date). The first time I realized that I did not marry a neat man. First time he realized that I don't look the same when I wake up as I do during the day...or that I'm not as nice certain times of the month (I can admit it and yet still so not ok for him to EVER bring it up!...am I right?) The first time I realized that I just might be luckier to be married to him than he is to be married to me. The first time I realized he felt the same sentiment.
So, enough mushiness,...today we are embarking on a new first...our first full weekend in Kemmerer, Wyoming. So, what shall we do? If anyone has suggestions, we are open!! Rules being: cannot require us to leave lovely Kemmerer and cannot be illegal (second one is negotiable).

1 comment:

Phillips Family said...

You guys did really well last night in your concert. We were happy we made it over to see you. Maybe we could actually catch you at home so we could see your apartement. Then again...